Welcome to Uprise Health Monitoring!
If you are enrolled in our program, use the Log In tab to access your account information.
Uprise Health Monitoring has two important goals:
- Provide supportive structure and accountability such that individuals with substance use disorder and/or mental health issues are able to recover and succeed in their home and work life
- Assist employers and organizations by supporting public safety and by allowing their experienced, trained professionals to maintain employment
These goals are achieved through customized monitoring programs. Services may include:
- Independent third-party evaluations to determine treatment plan
- Care coordination
- Case monitoring to support compliance
- Agreement monitors
- Weekly reporting by licensees
- Home monitoring
- Employment coordination
- Safe practice evaluations
- Worksite monitoring
- Random toxicology testing to support compliance
- Medical Review Officer oversight
- Daily testing notification through our Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system, apps and portal
Still have questions? Please feel free to call us at (888)802-2843 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Uprise Health Monitoring is proud to partner with RecoveryTrek for toxicology and billing services.
If you are a current participant, you can check in for toxicology testing daily one of three ways:
APP: Download the free app
PHONE: 757-414-6039. You will need your Program ID (3701), ID number, and PIN.
WEB PORTAL: Click the "Log In" Button above, or navigate directly to www.recoverytrek.com and click on "Participant Log In". You will need your Program ID (3701), User Name, and Password. If you do not have this information, please contact RecoveryTrek at email@example.com.